Monday 11 April 2016

Pink Hue

Pink is one of those colours that just reminds me of the warmer spring and summer weather. Here are some lovely pieces I found this week; as always I've included the links if you'd like to buy any of them!

#1

This is such a great piece for a dressy holiday dinner. It's got smart casual down to a T. I would pair this with a simple dainty necklace, some fine hoops, black pleat trousers and a scrappy pair of nude heels so the focus is on the gorgeous colour of the top.

#2


This has party dress written all over it and it's so versatile in terms of styling because of the great colour. I love the movement of the fringe and the pearly sheen of the fabric!

#3
One word: sophisticated. I think this would look lovely with a minimal silver cuff a black clutch and some black booties for an easy-glam evening look. 

#4
Such a fun summery top to wear. I think I'd pair the ice cream and cake slice print, with bleach blue mom jeans and rose gold jewellery.

#5
I like the high neck of this and the fabric is so lightweight; perfect for summer weather. 

#6
This isn't your standard baseball cap. Giving a luxe edge to this hat style in a faux suede material this colour works with most hair colours and looks great with a contrasting bomber jacket in a darker colour. 

#7
What's not to love about this dress? It's such a classic style and the corduroy is giving some major 70's style vibes. This is such a great piece because you can literally wear it all year round by just adding tights and a polo neck or a crop top in summer. 

#8
One of my favourite's this is also such a versatile piece in terms of weather, but you can also easily dress it up or down, so a good wardrobe staple for sure. 

Any items that you liked? Comment down below!



No comments:

Post a Comment