Thanks for stopping by! Enter your email to recieve NEW posts.

Monday, 11 April 2016

Pink Hue

Pink is one of those colours that just reminds me of the warmer spring and summer weather. Here are some lovely pieces I found this week; as always I've included the links if you'd like to buy any of them!

#1

This is such a great piece for a dressy holiday dinner. It's got smart casual down to a T. I would pair this with a simple dainty necklace, some fine hoops, black pleat trousers and a scrappy pair of nude heels so the focus is on the gorgeous colour of the top.

#2


This has party dress written all over it and it's so versatile in terms of styling because of the great colour. I love the movement of the fringe and the pearly sheen of the fabric!

#3
One word: sophisticated. I think this would look lovely with a minimal silver cuff a black clutch and some black booties for an easy-glam evening look. 

#4
Such a fun summery top to wear. I think I'd pair the ice cream and cake slice print, with bleach blue mom jeans and rose gold jewellery.

#5
I like the high neck of this and the fabric is so lightweight; perfect for summer weather. 

#6
This isn't your standard baseball cap. Giving a luxe edge to this hat style in a faux suede material this colour works with most hair colours and looks great with a contrasting bomber jacket in a darker colour. 

#7
What's not to love about this dress? It's such a classic style and the corduroy is giving some major 70's style vibes. This is such a great piece because you can literally wear it all year round by just adding tights and a polo neck or a crop top in summer. 

#8
One of my favourite's this is also such a versatile piece in terms of weather, but you can also easily dress it up or down, so a good wardrobe staple for sure. 

Any items that you liked? Comment down below!



No comments:

Post a Comment